Monday, May 31, 2010

Beards


I'm in day 9 of growing a beard for a movie I shoot next Sunday. I haven't had a beard since I did The Lark at the Knightsbridge in, uh, 1996? Something like that. Could have been 97. But I think it was 96. Because I haven't had a beard in over a decade, I forgot just how annoying they are.


I don't recall if it ever stopped itching, but I'm stuck with the itching right now. Did the itching ever stop? Does the itching ever stop? So as I'm enduring this I'm thinking about the world. I think if all of the Taliban shaved, they might not be so irked. Because their problem is they have itchy faces and Allah won't let them shave. So they are mad, just in general. If they shaved and used a little aftershave lotion the Mid East might calm down.


It may not be Shock and Awe, but it's a theory that is really inexpensive to impliment.

No comments: