Friday, April 9, 2010

SCOTUS

Since Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is retiring President Obama is going to be looking for a new associate justice.

I think I should have the job. I know right from wrong. My Mom and Dad taught me that. And I learned from watching Magnum PI and other shows about how justice works. It seems pretty simple. Big corporations are bad, protecting the rights of individuals is good.

How tough would it be? It's a steady gig, more time off than a school teacher. And you get to were a robe. I like wearing robes. I look good in black too. But if I'm wearing a robe, I'm going commmando underneath it. It's not like anyone is going to see, right?

The confirmation process might get a little tough. I did drugs in college. And when I had sex, I was never married to any one of those girls. And that whole Vegas thing... I just don't talk about it. Hmmm... But I never cheated on my wife. Sooo, that's a plus. Dogs and children like me. And they are usually good judges of character.

And I'm sure I can prove I have sound judgement. Except for the whole wanting to be an actor thing.

I better send in my resume fast.

1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

hahaaaaaa . . . . no seriously. it just might work.