Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Strange Life

I lead a strange financial life. I work doing lots of things that pay, sometimes, pretty well. But I don't get a check with any kind of regular schedule. And this makes me crazy on occassion. Currently I am waiting on a check from a company whose policy is to cut a check 30 days after the invoice is delivered by email. 30 days is a long time to wait for money. It's been 39 days. I have a stack of bills to go out and nothing in the bank to cover them. I'm pretty new dealing with this company. In fact this is from my first job with them, that aside, FUCKING PAY ME!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if this is typical, but to all the accountants who work for them DO YOUR GODDAM JOB! If they only have one accountant, then get this dude some help. This company's payroll from some jobs can be 100 people. This shouldn't be brain surgery, cut the fucking check.

One company I knew of used to have the entire payroll on direct deposit. By doing this the money in the accounts could accrue interest until the last possible minute, before it was all deposited in the employees respective accounts. Is this what is happening with this fucking deliquent company? Fuck.

Lately, I am racing from check to check and trying not to have the bills go horribly wrong. This month I'm fucked. Sigh...

No comments: