Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wackiness continues

My upstairs neighbor is a liar. She went out of town for 4-5 days but left her dogs in the apartment. The husband she kicked out of the apartment lives down the block now and would come by 3 times a day to walk the dogs. But in the meantime, they were left alone and barked quite a bit. I took notes and sent the times and duration to the landlords for the court case they are doing to evict her. I thought the barking was strange since she was jumping on the dogs as soon as they opened their mouths because of the eviction notice she received on her door. So having them bark was weird. Also, I didn't hear her activity at all. I deduced she was gone.

After she returned, she sent a packet of letters to the landlords saying she was out of town and the dogs were not in the apartment for those 4-5 days. This is a BIG LIE. But there are letters from 4 people saying the dogs were with them in some apartment down the street. The people are lying for her. In court where this is all going to end up, it's called PERJURY. Which comes with fines and jail time.

Also, she included a letter from her daughter claimng she lives with her. No, that is a lie too. After she got married she kicked her teenage daughter out. This was "her time now". And the daughter was sent to live with her dad in Utah. The daughter is now in Tucson with her grandmother, my neighbor's mom. The daughter wrote a letter to the landlords saying there was an altercation about an alarm clock. And I was obscene to her.

There was an altercation about a clock radio in 1995. It would go off every morning between 5:30 and 6 am. It blasted Radio Disney for the next hour to an hour and a half. I complained. The neighbor screamed at me after this altercation "If you don't like apartment living, Fucking move!" Did I ever confront the daughter, no. Would I ever be obscene to a child? Absolutely not.

The thing is, that altercation has absolutely nothing to do with her being evicted over her noisy dogs. She is trying anything and everything to not get evicted. Having people submit letters that are lies is a bad way to do anything in the court system. I just hope the judge doesn't buy this load of crap.

This is all part of a long history with this neighbor. And, Friends, if I never invited you over, this is the reason why... It's a great apartment, great location, great rent, horrible evil neighbor.

3 comments:

LolaDiana said...

Yikes! How have you not commited homicide yet?

spartacus said...

Hiding bodies is a bitch. It's 5 hours of wet work that's just goinna piss me off.

LolaDiana said...

Have I told you lately that you are one of my favorite people and I love you?
xoxoxoxo