Monday, November 30, 2009

Arthritic Joints

I got the final word on my foot, for the moment. The injury is a bit more involved than I originally thought. The fix?

Nothing...

for now. The fix would be surgery to fuse 3 bones together. This would return the foot to the way it worked. However, this won't be happening anytime soon. The doctor said the time to do the surgery would be when my foot is bugging me so much I will be saying "enough is enough!" And limping all the time.

Brilliant plan. So in the meantime I willl have custom made orthontics molded for my foot. And I will just cope. Fuck. I only limp for a few steps in the morning when I first get up. I am very aware of how I move on it. Fuck.

It would be nice to run if I feel like it, and not have to worry about being in pain later.

Fuck.

1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

this does indeed suck. so sorry Brad.