Sunday, February 6, 2011

P90X

Okay. I am back doing P90X. It the really tough work out that has been the latest fitness craze. I got to admit, it works pretty well. I'm mainly trying to lose what was, for the first time for me, a bit of a midsection tire.

My leg healed and I started doing it January 3rd. There are some of the DVDs I like. There are some I hate. Most of the workouts are 1 hour long. The Yoga X DVD is 1:30 long. But I got to admit, having done yoga for a number of years, it bores the shit out of me. I find endless sun salutations boring and not challenging. So I changed the yoga workout to suit me. I made it harder and less repetitious. I like the stand on your head type of stuff. It requires more strength than 500 sun salutations.

I have lost 10-15 pounds. And I notice I am a bit thinner in the waist. I had to get a belt for some pants that had previously been tight.

Only 7 more weeks to go. I think.

No comments: