Thursday, July 8, 2010

Small World --- hee hee hee

In an odd twist, I just learned someone I know and worked with recently is friends on FB with the screaming bitch that lived above me. I was instrumental in getting her evicted. I'm not going to bring it up next time I talk to him, but I'm sure she said something about it on FB and how she is a victim. blah blah blah.

Yeah, that sounds callous of me but I'm not that concerned.

I looked at her profile and saw what her current city was. Good. Those dogs can bark their fucking heads off in another state. And she can scream her fucking head off at the dogs. I wondered where she ended up because I hadn't seen her in months and months.

I sometimes look around on FB to see who knows who and I am amazed how small the world online is. I'm also amazed that some of these people don't protect their security settings better. Identity theft is easy thanks to FB.

Update: Because it's simple, I went back on her FB wall. It took a very long time and I eventually failed to get past mid-April. There were a lot of posts, messages from God and things that made me think she was abducted by aliens and replaced with a pod person. Because none of her posts were anything like the Hateful Screaming Bitch I've lived below since I moved here. Not going to try again. I just don't care what she may have posted as she was being evicted and why.

But, really, who on FB posts the darkness that may be lurking in their soul? The hateful shit that would shock people and make them never talk to you again. That's not what FB is about. It's light and airy. The best face of you for the world, and friends to consume.

1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

yes, the world is small. I JSUt connected with an old friend via FB and she told me that she found me because she came across my brother's blog. I haven't spoken to my brother in 25 years. Friend, brother and I are all in different states. Kind of cool.

Yeah, FB is mostly light and pleasant, and I think that's interesting: a culture of politenss has emerged on its own. nice.