Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic Con 2010--Day 2


On Friday I wore a costume for 4 hours in the morning/afternoon. The character is called Carnage. He's from the Spider-man comic books. He's a mass murdering villan. Oddly this is the only picture I took of me, and it's only 1/2 of the costume. I didn't think of taking a picture once the whole thing was on. I wanted to get to the convention center. (yeah, I need to do some ab work) Though once I was at the convention center I had my picture taken several hundred times. And you know what? I really enjoyed it. ;)
What I find funny about the costume is that people have their children take pictures with me. I'm talking 7 and younger. I even had my picture taken with a 6 month old baby. He wasn't scared of me at all. He played with my mask as I held him. I suggested they use it for Christmas cards...
I walked around for 4 hours then when I couldn't take anymore of the mask, (the insides are rather Marquis De Sade like to make it so the teeth open when I open my mouth. It gives me headaches) I went to the hotel and changed into street clothes. I got to say that I find it a bit of a let down to go from everyone wanting my picture to no one wanting my picture...

No comments: