Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oops

I, kind of, accidentally, somehow, unintentionally, out of curiousity, cyber-stalked someone. It was a girl I was stupid for a long time ago. The subject of the post from last December called "Empty." I was looking at Facebook today and saw her on a friend's profile as a friend. Just out of curiousity I clicked it. All her info showed up. This past week FB has changed it's privacy settings. You have to opt out of searches on Google and re-do all the settings. This girl was never big on Myspace or FB so she probably never checks her own profile. And that's why I was able to look at her pages.

She's engaged.
Well, good for her. But I still don't care. I don't know if it's to the guy from last year. It didn't say.

It was a curiousity thing not a pining for her thing. Haven't seen her in a year. Don't think of her hardly ever. But I still felt a little weird looking. What would I find? How would I feel? Turns out I didn't feel much. And since I have a somewhat semi-private, not completely anonymous forum to vent, I posted here. You'll let me know if this is "too much information", yes?

So much info is out on the internet about you it is scary. Once it's out there you never get it back. Like this post. Whoosh!!!! (That is the sound of information escaping...Forever.)

No comments: