Monday, December 21, 2009

Caps and Butts

I find sometimes that when something ends with a girl I want to drop her a note just to clarify things. Either feelings or why I think things went totally wrong.

There is one girl I made out with for 4 hours at a party (I was Zeus, in character, it was my job to seduce women.). I thought she had my number (it was on a business card that said, "Zeus, King of the Gods.) but she never called. Then someone asked for this girl if it was ok to give my email address. Yes! Those who know me know it's not a simple address. If it's not written down 90% of people will get it wrong. I saw her at a play. I wanted to say hello in the lobby but got such a FUCK OFF vibe I proceeded to fuck off.

But isn't that the way? We want a nice simple cap to a situation. And situations like that are never very simple. They are, by their very nature, messy. What is said or not said or perceived, even if it never happened, will just fuck you up.

I think dogs have it easier. You go around sniffing strange butts, if you like the smell of a butt you mount it.

No comments: