Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy? Delusional? Believes his own press?

If someone who worked for me was doing his job, but saying things that are batshit crazy about himself, me, the job he is paid good money to do, I think I'd fire him. What kind of statements?

"I'm a rockstar from Mars."

About kicking his addiction problem, "I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind."

"Picked a fight with a warlock."

"People that aren't special. People that don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

And if he said about how he was going to battle me with "zeal and focus and violent hatred." I'd cut him a severance check and wish him well.

The phrases above are from an actor in a hit TV show in the many crazy interviews he has done on TV and radio lately. It's only a small sample of the crazy. I watched an online interview on the TMZ website. He looked small and twitchy and old. At 45, this guy has done a lot that would kill most people. So maybe the tiger blood rant is correct. But he still looks bad.

I find it kind of appalling that a guy with that much going for him (hollywood family connections, movies, TV series, money, women who love him despite of himself, a damn career.) that he would be such a huge jerk. He lives his life like a 14 year old spoiled boy, so is this really so unexpected?

My question to the people who support him, doesn't this sound crazy to you? Maybe bi-polar? It's a shame to see the train wreck he's become and it doesn't seem to be stopping, but it's still kind of fascinating to watch.

No comments: