Monday, March 21, 2011

More Bits and Bobs

I went to the sports medicine doc today. He looked at me and my shoulder and asked how the injury happened. It was what I knew I would have to do. I explained it got injured doing P90X. Then he said something I don't know if I expected it or not. It kind of didn't surprise me.

"I've been seeing a lot of injuries from P90x." He said.

In the back of my brain I was thinking, "I don't doubt it." Because the routine is very hard and it does work, but damn it beat the shit out of my body and I was afraid that I would injure myself doing it... And, unfortunately, I did... But with a shot in the joint, it should help.


My show ended last night. I had a blast. It was some of the hardest work I'd done on a show since I did a one man show 3 years ago. It made me crazy at times. There was a member of the cast who made everyone crazy. But, honestly, you get that in every cast. There's typically one who grates on people's nerves. But in live theatre you deal with all sorts of people. Generally it was a good time. I also have an uncanny knack for avoiding people who bug me. It's easier than hiding the body.


There was a lot of rain on sunday. It was continuous for almost 24 hours. It wasn't torrential, but it never stopped. Which makes driving in LA challenging. People freak out when it rains in LA and to have it go on for an England amount of time, made it just crazy. But I'm from Arizone, and I find rain fascinating...

No comments: