Friday, October 8, 2010

A Blog, Yes...But I Want More

Having a blog is kind of cool. I can publicly/privately vent about things that are on my mind. But for all my facestious bluster and anger, there are things I would like to write about, but I don't. Things that are just too personal to me (i.e. Family stuff). I have nowhere to go with the angst and confusion. These situations I care deeply about, but I can't help in anyway. And I hate that powerless feeling.

This week was strange in how it all worked out. What took up my time and vexed me. And my normal energy I have churned around in my chest and had no where to go.

Like a Ferrari that never gets out of the garage.

2 comments:

shelly blaisdell said...

Do you ever read David Sedaris? I get such comfort from him, one, because he had a family worse than mine, and two because he is , apparently shameless in writing about it.


BTW, isn't this what your famous journals are for?

spartacus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.