Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally!

Well, dear readers, you might be familiar with the saga of the Screaming Bitch upstairs. Things got interesting in October when the landlord gave her an eviction notice. Her behavior lately has turned for the worst. I emailed the landlord about the stereo blasting for up to 8 hours a day and the reply said, "She's moving this next month, so I would let it go."

Cool. Good to know, but when were they going to tell me? What is her last day?

This latest behavior is that of a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. OR a Spiteful, Vengeful C%nt trying to squeeze out more annoyance from me. But now that I know, I can be a bit more zen. However, what does it say about this person that her natural inclination is to be a Bitch? A person facing eviction would normally become a church mouse and leave quietly. At least that would be the smart thing to do. This Bitch gets as mean as her little mind will let her be. "I'm gonna be noisy! That'll show him!"

Yeah? Fuck you. You have no job, no life, you want to be nothing, you do nothing, you are nothing. And now you have no cheap place to live. You are the worst part of the human condition. Ignorant, mean, spiteful, self righteous. EVIL. Yeah. Just going to call you evil. You are a welfare cheat, and have figured out how to game the system. It's time for Kharma to lay you low.

The loud stereo you are trying to inflict on me is getting old with the neighbors. Today I was talking to the next door neighbor, he thought the loud music was coming from the church across the street. I told him to call the police if it bothers him. And what about the monstrosity of Condos next to my building? If I paid $500,000 for a condo I would be very pissed off with her antics.

I'm sure as she gets closer to leaving the antics are going to get interesting and louder. And the people in my building she thinks are friends are going to turn on her, seeing her for the Bitch she truly is.

No comments: