Monday, February 2, 2009

The loss of a 30 inch waist


This is me in college. Thin and leanly muscled, but still 6'1" tall. Strong but no one would think it by looking at me. I think my waist there was 29 inches. Maybe 30...

I have a lot of clothes. It's not because I'm out buying constantly. I don't really like shopping. But I accumulated clothes because my body really didn't change much since college. Only in the last couple years did I slowly fill out. People still call me skinny. And I still have the hunger, every 4 hours, like clockwork, I need food.

I went thru the pants I have. I noticed some were getting tight in the waist. So I took an hour and tried on all these pants, some of which are 15 years old. I have torn up blue jeans that were torn up thru actual use. I didn't buy them that way. Some of the pants I loved, but they dont fit. So I'm clearing out the closet. Giving the pants to Goodwill or some such.

Next would be the shirts. And the 150 black concert t-shirts I got working Rock and Roll. I don't think I can get rid of those, however...

No comments: