Thursday, October 17, 2013

Random Thoughts

Why is every repair on my car always the most expensive option mechanically for that model?

How do people listen to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and think they are saying reasonable shit?

My main reason for not online dating would be the fear the eharmony creator would be going on the date with me. Creepy commercials, dude.

Shaving my chest for a picture led to over a month of weird itchiness. And I kept looking at my torso. It was oddly foreign to me.

Sometimes I want to take a backpack and just fucking disappear.

I fear I may have missed the window to move to Amsterdam and be a nightly performer in a live sex show.

I look to find myself in the commercials I worked on as an extra. Usually I can find me.The chin is  a dead give away.

One person until death do you part? That seems... I don't know... A bit unrealistic.

I like the smell of burning steel that comes from welding; the acrid ozone smell. It reminds me of the time I spent working with steel. Welding swords for theatrical combat.

If a supermarket always has a certain loaf of bread on sale for it's card holders, why not just lower the price for everyone? Is that 50 cents really such a windfall?

Does anyone on Facebook ever post the simplest truth? "I could really use a blowjob." "God, I need to get laid."

On the days I don't leave my apartment (never opening the door), I sometimes wonder if I will run out of oxygen.

Having sex after a long dry spell makes one want more sex. I notice women much more than I previously did. Which was a lot.

I should be a talking head pundit on MSNBC. I have strong political  opinions just like them.

Twitter makes me wonder if I have thoughts that should go out to the world on a daily basis.

The evenings are very quiet and I long for the busy time of being in rehearsal. 

No comments: