Monday, June 7, 2010

Dammit.

Someone has moved in upstairs. After almost 3 months I heard someone walking around on the hardwood floor above me. I was a bit shocked because there has been no one up there or even looking at the joint for well over a month.

My neighbor now describes the very nice family with 2 boys living above her as being "in Hell." The landlords got a hefty fine for renting a 2nd story apartment wiht hardwood floors to a family. In LA that is illegal. I can understand why.

I need a chance to talk to the guy above me. I pray that he doesn't have any dog. I don't care what size. The hardwood floors I can hear everything...

Fuck. It really seems like a good time to get the fuck out. To a single story, or guest house. Or something without all the bullshit caused by evil landlords. But then it's a case of income...

I swear, everytime I drive to my parking spot I look at my door to see if there is an eviction notice on it.

No comments: