Friday, January 22, 2010

Posts That Didn't Happen

I still find Facebook pretty vapid. I'm more of a FB voyeur. I read what other people post, maybe comment, but rarely do I post. I change my picture every week, but that is just for my own amusement. I do think of things I could post, but upon relfection, I back down. Is it funny? Will people comment on it in a way I like? The following are posts I thought of but didn't do.

"If oral sex is a blowjob, and manual manipulation is a hand job, why isn't sex a vaginajob?" (Stolen from How To Make Love To Adrian Colesberry by Adrian Colesberry.)

"Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?"

"If I could fuck my way to the top I'd be on the fucking top."

"Everyone thinks they are a good driver. Everyone thinks they are good at sex."

"Who doesn't like to have fun?"

"Life gets easeir as you get older. You just stop giving a shit."

"Someone asked me why I am single; I'm cute and handy. One word: actresses."

"I'm busy talking myself out of shit all the time. (Don't touch that. Don't do that. Put that down!)"

"I don't give a shit what your mommy told you. You are not special. You can't park there! Fuckhead."

"I really need a good snog. (Or a sweaty 3 hour fuck.)"

"So if you are perfectly healthy you can get health insurance. If, say, your foot is tweaked needing something in a few years you can't get coverage."


Sometimes I read posts that say "I just made my kid a PB&J sandwich." Great. You're feeding your children. It's your job as a parent. All parents do it. I'm not sure if the mundane everyday things in life should be celebrated in this trivial matter. It's Life. We all do it until we are dead. How about:

"Simplify, simplify, simplify." Henry David Thoreau.

1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

I'm so with you on the "special" people. Be glad you don't have witness the special people at pick up and drop off times at a school.

Stop dating actresses if they can't appreciate the finer point of your cuteness or handiness.

smooch