Thursday, January 19, 2012

Red-head Heart Attack

Last month I was trying to connect with someone I'd recently met. Schedules being what they are, it was tough to find time.

She was dangerously cute and sexy. And when we did get a chance to go for drinks the talk was flirty, sexy, and full of innuendo.

Now occasionally you meet someone and there's something about them that makes the animal in you understand that this person would probably be a heart attack in bed, out of bed, in the kitchen... This girl was kind of like that. She had a dangerous way about her. She knew what she was doing.

I came back after the holidays and tried getting hold of her. After a number of tries I had no reply from her. I'm of the opinion that sometimes no answer is an answer. So I gave up. Better to stop bugging someone than to be what Shakespeare called a "pernicious suitor."

It's a shame. I could use a good heart attack.

No comments: