Friday, December 10, 2010

December Birthdays

My birthday is in a few days. December 19th to be exact. (I'm going to be 28.) Because my birthday is so close to Christmas it's sometimes difficult to have a party. This is for lots of reasons.

1. Christmas is 6 days away. People are out of town.
2. People are busy.
3. Actors (which are most of my friends) are doing Christmas shows.
4. People are shopping.
5. People are working harder to get ready for the time off they will take.

This year my party is shared with another person who has his birthday the day after mine. It's being kept small. I've never been one for big birthday parties. Not my style. And it's tough to get people to commit to anything in a time which is so busy.

I think I might do a half birthday in June. It might be easier to get a group together...

No comments: