Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter to Senator Kyl of AZ

Dear Senator,

By blocking the START treaty you are putting the USA in danger. This treaty has inspections that verify Russian nukes aren't missing from their stock pile. This keeps nukes out of the hands of terrorists who are trying to acquire nukes or material for dirty bombs. Are you really so intent about stopping the President that you would put the country in danger? 1500 nukes on either side is enough to blow up the planet dozens of times over. By cutting the stockpiles we gain verification that their weapons are safe.

I grew up in AZ. I'll tell all my friends and family to vote against you in your next election. You care more about politics and blocking the President than helping the country stay safe.

Sincerely, Brad Upton

Kinda cool that you can instantaneously piss off a Senator. I wonder if he will read it or if some assistant deletes it. I didn't ask for a reply.

No comments: