Monday, November 15, 2010

Leg Update #3

I went to PT (physical therapy) last thursday. I got to say the waiting room for PT is kinda fucked up. Because everyone in there is injured in a long term kind of way. Which is depressing to look around at and see who is more fucked up than you are. I looked like the most healthy and hale guy there. (note to self, don't get old...)

The person doing my PT is an asian girl. I don't remember her name, but she looks like my long lost friend Julie. Without the rage issues... The exercises are not difficult. At this point I'm trying to stretch the muscle out and massaging the hematoma to make it smaller. I did find it a bit funny having an cute asian girl massaging my thigh. No happy ending though.

So I do this for a month and then we will work on building up new muscle fibers to replace the ones I tore. Yay...

No comments: