Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Random Thoughts

Haven't had much to say lately. Don't know why. Or what I had to say I didn't feel like blogging.

I've been looking at peoples tattoos. I think I figured out a very weird thing about them that if I got tattoos would make me crazy. I would want them to be symetrical. The people I see with tattoos on their bodies have sort of a haphazard placement of the artwork in whatever space the shape could fit. I think I'd need for the tattoos to be balanced and symetrical. If I got one thing on my right arm I'd have to get the exact thing on my left arm in the same place. Which is weird.

I also need my Yoga mat to be equally under my body when laying down doing yoga. Otherwise I have no Zen.

I bought a new car. When I was looking for a car I found the process kind of annoying. They are trained to not let you get away without making a sale. I got the information I needed and then left the dealership. To prove to them I could totally walk away from any deal. It took me a long time for them to come up with a deal for me. Fucking give me numbers. Is the process supposed to take so long you buy a fucking car just so you can leave and go home? Man, that was an ordeal.

To give them my old car, 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 195,021 miles, I had to clean it out of all my stuff. No joke, it took an hour and 15 minutes. I had so many bits of paper and things that it took a long time. I had a flashlight to see under the seats. I only found one petrified french fry. Who knows what year that was from. But there was paper from 2006 in the glove box. After I cleaned out the car I washed him and vacuumed him. Then put in a little gas. I loved the car but there were imminent things which would need to be repaired to make him function longer and it didn't make sense to pour a lot of money into the 13 year old car.

It's been hot as fuck this month. I don't recall it being this bad in prior years. Tell me climate change ain't real. And tell that to the walruses and polar bears who are treading water in the arctic.

I'll do more later. 



1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

Good night Cleavland!

We are Petrified French Fry!