Sunday, December 29, 2013

Camelback 2013

While in Phoenix I did the yearly jaunt up Camelback Mountain with Terry. It's a yearly test, basically, just to see how fucked up my body is.

The time up the mountain this year was 48:31, and the down time was 37:10. Though Terry had a different down time on his watch even though we were walking down together. He had 27 minutes. I think he read it wrong and before he could look at it again he deleted the time from his watch.


I didn't stop as we climbed the trail like i did last year, but kept a steady pace. I beat my time up last year but I was faster paced last year because I had stopped more than once to catch my breath. Slower pace, quicker time. Don't really know how that works out. The difference this year, according to Terry: Less cussing.

I was just trudging along I guess.

I do wonder how fast he could do it on his own.

No comments: