Monday, May 18, 2009

Next Trip

My next trip. I'm going to Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. I've been to the southern parts of Europe, but I never made it north until this trip. People ask me what I am going to do there.
Honestly, I don't know.
When I did the trip last year to New Zealand and Australia I knew where I was going. The things I would be doing, and whatnot. Adventurous stuff. Scuba diving, glaciers, bungy jumping, things like that. I have no idea what I am doing in Scandinavia. I am going to see fjords. There are a lot of them there. Can't really go to Norway without seeing a fjord. They're everywhere. But what do you do in Oslo? Drink. Apparently that's what they do there. I was talking to someone at work last night. And it's light for like 20 hours a day. So drink and wear sunglasses.
I'm sure there's other stuff to do, but I'll have to figure it out.
I'll blog about it when I can find a internet cafe...

1 comment:

shelly blaisdell said...

What's a fjord? Do you dip it in chocolate? Do you tie it up out back? Does it require extra postage?