Sunday, April 19, 2009

99.5%

In general, I am 99.5% Spider-man. The I do things in high places would scare the shit out of normal people. I use ladders in a non-prescribed way, so much so that I have had someone walk in and ask me if I was insane. I shrugged and answered, "Depends."

But my Spider-man quality failed me and I now have a sprained foot. Not ankle, foot. I stepped off a box and landed on a pipe. I might trip on occassion, but this was a major fuck up. My foot not only rolled, but felt like it split in half. I thought it was broken, but X-rays show no break.

When I get better in 3-4 weeks, I'm sure I will be out there on the edge, gracefully walking on I beams and standing on ladders, percariously perched over seats of a theatre. But until then... Spider-man is recovering.

No comments: