Friday, November 1, 2019

What the Serious Fuck

That's what I've said almost everyday for the past 18 months. I haven't written a blog post in that long. My heart isn't into making witty observations when the fabric of the nation is being rent every fucking day by the occupier in the white house.

Everyday there is a new outrage or twelve. Regulations keeping food, air, and water safe are eroded to the delight of some corporate entity who can make money by poisoning us.

Trump is a traitor, criminal. But finally he's being held to account for his malfeasance, his criminal actions (extortion, emolument violations, abuses of power.)

The impeachment is going as I expected. The votes will be along party lines. When the trial in the Senate happens he will be acquitted but that's to be expected. The GOP have sold the last vestiges of their souls and now worship at the Cult of 45. When this is over the GOP need to be so thoroughly defeated in 2020 they will know that when you side with monsters the enablers are destroyed too.

So my obersvations about Hollywood or cats or traffic whatever crosses thru my brain have been largely subsumed by worry the nation won't be able to recover. And when I was writing it was Vampire books. (Blood Stakes and Blood Vendetta can be found on Amazon Books.)

I'll try to be funny again soon.

What's up with airline food?

No comments: